About The Concrete Block Association
The Concrete Block Association (CBA) is a trade body representing around 80% of concrete block manufacturers in the UK. Here are some facts about us:
- CBA members are committed to delivering the highest standards of products and services.
- CBA members manufacture a wide range of aggregate block products used in residential, commercial and industrial construction, civil engineering and agricultural applications.
- The CBA provides independent technical support to those designing and building using concrete blocks.
- The association implements a highly respected ongoing technical programme of research, testing and product development, addressing the collective issues of its members and the sectors they serve and as such, the CBA continues to be instrumental in the development of new design and innovative construction solutions.
- The CBA is a proud member of the Modern Masonry Alliance, the body which promotes masonry construction solutions, extolling the many advantages of using concrete aggregate blocks when creating a sustainable and resilient built environment using local, long lasting, low carbon and fire resistant products.
- CBA members are members of British Precast. As such all our members are obliged to comply with the requirements of the British Precast Health & Safety and Sustainability Charters.
- As members of British Precast the CBA can ensure its members views are represented on all associated government and industry bodies.
For more information about British Precast visit: www.britishprecast.org